When you’re the kind of homeowner who likes to cook for your family, it’s understandable if you want to remodel your kitchen according to your vision. As such, when you’re planning your kitchen design, you should know what are the features that you should incorporate in order to create a gourmet kitchen.
Here are the five features to incorporate into your gourmet kitchen.
1. Easy to Clean Countertops – When you’re remodeling your kitchen, consider changing your kitchen countertops that are easy to clean and maintain such as quartz surfaces. That way, you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning your counters.
2. Double Oven – When you’re creating a gourmet kitchen, experts recommend that you install a double oven. That way, you can cook more food at the same time. However, when you’re installing double ovens, make sure one is convection so it’ll have a fan that circulates hot air so your food cooks uniformly and efficiently.
3. Task Lighting – On the other hand, if you do your food prepping on a counter beneath your cabinets, add some task lighting beneath it. By doing so, you can illuminate the area where you prepare your food and see better while you’re doing so.
4. Warming Drawer – Apart from the aforementioned features, you can also consider installing a warming drawer in your gourmet kitchen. That way, you’ll have a fixture that can protect your food’s moisture and keep it warm until it’s time to serve it.
5. Refrigerator – Refrigerators are a common fixture in kitchens but if you’re creating a gourmet kitchen for your home, consider installing a quality refrigerator like the French-door style as it allows you access what’s inside without requiring too much clearance when opening it.
Need someone who can help you create a proper kitchen or bathroom design? Simply turn to the pros of Concept Bath Systems, Inc., your number one service provider when it comes to bathroom and kitchen remodeling projects. Give us a call at (563) 344-9138 or fill out our contact form to get a FREE estimate.